Saturday, February 4, 2012

This blog shares the advances in medicine. Such developments will be described and explained as how it can help others to overcome a variety of health problems. For the past several years, there have been numerous findings in such therapies such as platelet rich plasma therapy, prolotherapy, and stem cell therapy.
I have had much experience in having these treatments to aid in the recovery of multiple sport injuries. I was diagnosed with a genetic collagen disorder in 2010. These treatments are helping me to gain full strength and mobility. If you want to learn about how these therapies can help you and your ailments, follow my blog. Any advances or new research will be posted and shared with viewers.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I can't wait to read more (I have various health conditions) and see different things that could help me.

    ReplyDelete